
So, I've been accepted for a course in Universiteit Utrecht. Assistive Technology is like what you'd get if you took Biomedical at School of Electric and Informatics Engineering ITB. And yes, there's Biomedical subject at STEI ITB, in case you haven't known. They learn how to invent medical technology, while I'm here working my fingers to the bone to stay in shape inventing disease's cure.
First time I told my parents about it, my mom got all super excited while my dad just said, "Emang bisa survive di sana? Ada orang Indonesia yang nemenin gak?" bla-bla-bla. Which means he just DOESN'T allow me to go. Sigh. Talking about protective dad.
It's fine, really. But when I got my payment reminder just hours ago, it was like Duffy singing "Well, Well, Well." Let's just say that money which would be used for my Europe visa is better use for my sister's college payment. Oh, she's applying for ITB this 2011, Faculty of Art and Design. Guess what? I REALLY hope she got accepted here in ITB.
PS: am congratulating my two SITH comrades who'll be going abroad soon as ITB Delegation for HNMUN! It's like, super duper uber cool :)