Wednesday, September 19, 2012

That comeback post

It was raining mildly when I decided to open my old blog and voila~ here I am. Doing some writing on blank Blogger typing space. Hello! Too long since the last time I touched you. I just read some of my old blog posts. I have to admit that those posts are lame. Reminiscing, but lame. But there's no growing up without having your past life as laughingstock, eh? And my before-twenty life was pretty wrecked. Or so it was from the way I wrote about it.

I stumbled upon my to-do list column at the left side of this blog. There I found "lulus semester 3 tanpa mengulang". And in case if you want to know a 1-year-late news, yes, I aced that one. I was horribly scared of my Organic Chemistry result back in third semester and having a C is quite a miracle to me. Oh, and I've done my TOEFL test months ago. Not so satisfying, but good. And no, I haven't got my summer school scholarship.

My life nowadays? Pretty boring and relatively poor. Mostly I stay at home, switching through TV channels between Star World, Fox Movies, and BBC Knowledge. My biggest company is TV remote. And broom. The amount of money left on my bank account is in 4-digits nominal. I keep my (dad's) car dirty due to the hollowness of my purse. When I rummaged through my Twitter timeline, I don't even understand what my classmates were talking about. I am pretty much isolated. So there's not much story to be told!

It's 11.16 PM here in my computer clock. Usually, my biological clock responds to this time of the day by making its owner an overthinking bitch, but my thoughts right now are not blog-friendly anyway. I hope I have loads more to be written by two weeks starting from now since I decide to write frequently (again)! Okay, smell you later :)!